Tuesday 25 March 2008

The time me and Gary and Tom swapped scripts with Stuart Ch and Jo

Gary and I did a script which involved a pig flying into a building and having adventures and we swapped the script with Stuart Chapman and Jo Dyson and we had to film their script about a man high on drugs. I was the guy on the drugs and we thought it was okay to film but it took a while to decide who will be in front of the camera.

The next day we edited our script and I thought it was a good idea for the pigs face but it was hard to edit the film because there was random laughing in every scene by Jo or Stuart. Sadly we lost our editing after Gary and I took in turns of the editing. I thought that our script was good not great, but their filming was a disgarce. Apart from the pig face it was a poor effort by the lads. But it was the script in their one was diabolical and was hard to film.

No comments: